Have you seen a patient frustrated with his pile of healthcare documents and wondering why the health services lack digitalization?
Modernization in the healthcare sector is evolving, healthcare facilities are merging with the concept of interoperability to be top-notch in their industry.
What is interoperability?
Interoperability is the power of healthcare systems or software, to exchange electronic information from other devices or systems. This consists of technologies for patients with the goal to share and exchange the data with a standard and customizable format.
You could improve patient’s experience by the exchange of data, safeguarding patient’s data, reducing cost, and building a better quality of care.
Interoperability has changed the business of the healthcare system.
- You don’t need your patients to remember or carry their medical history.
- An appointment with a new healthcare service or doctor is easy as the medical details of patients are available on the fly.
- As the medical details are exchangeable with healthcare providers, it gives good data to improve or research for value-based and research-based services.
- The data are in exchangeable formats, it can be easily read and converted into the required format.
- As the patient details and their data are transferred the need for repetitive tests and diagnostic test reduces.
BundleN works with a plethora of prominent healthcare standards:
- HL7 V2
- HL7 V3 – STU3
- FHIR – R4
- Other standards are X12, NCPDP, EDIFACT, DICOM, CCD/CCDA.
Internally these standards use formats like XML, JSON, character-separated texts, binary data, and different communication protocols like TCP, MLLP, HTTP, FTP, DICOM, SOAP, SQL, JMS, File System, etc.
Integrating different systems that prefer specific formats and protocols is challenging. At BundleN we bring your healthcare system under one umbrella that helps you to cater and serve better to your patients.